Sales managers who want to combine a passion for digital marketing with commercial activities? Read no further; you have found what you are looking for! For an international marketing agency we are looking for a Director of business development. The position is new within the company, what means that you have the chance to shape your own position.
The main focus for this Director of business development will be to build and manage new and current relationships with senior management of (international) companies. Beside this you will also be responsible for the training of other commercial employees and to develop the sales organization.
In the role of Director of business development you are the key in the senior leadership team and work closely with the CCO and CEO. With them you will develop new business opportunities, forecast sales results and provide leadership by example for the other commercial employees.
The position of a Director of business development summarized:
- You are going to build a pipeline of interesting SMB customers for yourself and the account executives.
- You will develop and close new business oppurtunities.
- You are going to manage and monitor KPI’s and train new commercial employees as the team grows.
- You will attend events and conferences to grow new business. This is Dutch as well as international.
- In the end all your activities will help to grow business for all departments of this digital marketing agency.
The marketing Agency
The core business of the rapidly growing company is providing a wide scale in digital marketing solutions for SMB enterprise partners. The company has 4 offices around the world and a huge client base, so the international vibe is always present! From the European Headquarters in Amsterdam, the company serves tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and more digital marketing related operations. This is a full service digital marketing agency, so most of the clients use the company in multiple areas,; such as social media, SEO and website building.
You are going to start in a position where you can bring your ideas in to practice. You will be in direct contact with top management, what means that you can have a total organizational impact. And what are you going to find in the contract?
- 40 hour contract directly at the company itself!
- A monthly salary indication of 5000 euro’s gross + a bonus system.
- Travel costs are reimbursed.
- 25 holidays.
- You can work remote/from home, think about 2 days a week .
We are looking for somebody who is open to travel international (EU,UK,USA), who is an easy communicator on different levels and wants to have its headquarters in Amsterdam. Beside that we are looking for:
- Somebody who has multiple years relevant working experience in a b2b sales management position within a digital driven company. You have a proven trackrecord in digital sales deals.
- An account executive who has strong knowledge of e-commerce, SEO and webdevelopment.
- You do speak English on a professional level. Dutch is not required.