Do you speak native German and are you willing to recolate or commute to Amsterdam? We are seriously waiting for you application, as we need someone as soon as possible to join the german team! For a young, international and innovative company we are looking for an Junior Client Manager DACH who will join this great place to work! This company has its European HQ located in Amsterdam and is a marketing maker! They are a full service digital marketing agency that provides many online whitel abel services throughout the whole world, from social media to SEO, to website designs.
Your focus as a Accountmanager DACH will be managing German market with B2B customers in a proactive way. Companies come to you for marketing advice and therefore you are for them the point of contact regarding online marketing projects. For your creative colleagues you will be the source of information regarding client wishes. This role suits new graduates and can be an entry-level into the digital marketing industry - you only need great communication and time management skills. Hence you are in between the clients and the marketing team, you act kind of like project or campaign manager. Your team consists of approximately 10-15 people, as there is also a distinction in swiss-german.
What can you expect from a role as a Accountmanager DACH?
- Manage questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls and emails from clients
- Obtain client requirements and prepare these for internal and external use
- Create trust with your portfolio of clients
- Upsell products and services
- Keep the tracking and order management system up to date
- Make sure project deadlines are reached in time: you ensure the timely and successful delivery of the projects
- 40 hour contract directly at the company itself!
- A monthly salary indication between 2315-2540 euro's gross
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Possibility to earn additionally 10% of the salary as a bonus from upselling
- A position where you can develop your communication and marketing skills and work towards position in marketing such as SEO or SEM manager, or become teamlead.
- You can work 2 days from home, more is an option but you have to discuss that with the supervisor.
Working at this digital agency means being located in Amsterdam close to central station at a brand new office with multicultural colleagues! Within the team of 150 employees there are 30 nationalities!
- You speak native German and fluent English
- You obtained a bachelor or master
- You live in Amsterdam or are willing to relocate to this great city!
If you have any questions or you want to show us your interest, please contact us via email@example.com or call on 020-6124945. Don't hesitate to apply!