For an international company in the avation industy Antenna is looking for an ambitious and driven Customer Relationship Manager! In this role you will be responsible for creating and retaining customer loyalty by ensuring that customers orders are processed to the highest standards of quality and efficiency. As Customer Relationship Manager you will be a key link between your direct collegues, customers and sales team members. Together you will evaluate ongoing processes and look for improvements.
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will be part of a team of three and work for the Dutch branche. In this role you will perform the following tasks:
- General purpose customer relations tasks such as: quoting, contract reviews and orders entries;
- Correspond with internal teams and customers to ensure succesfull deliveries and high quality service;
- Actively build and strengthen customer relations and develop trust relationship with customers;
- Togehter with account management, purchasing and product management you will strive for the highest standards of quality and identify opportunities for improvement.
About our client
Our client is an international business with more than 50 years of experience in the distibution of aircraft parts. With a focus on quality and service this company has been a building a solid repuations for years. With a strong believe in the power of relationships they are continously trying to improve and strenghten their network.
The role of Customer Relationship Manager is a fulltime function (40 hours per week) and in exchange we offer the following:
- A challeging, dynamic and international environment
- A salary conform to market standards
- 28 leave days
- Travel expenses will be covered
- 8% holiday allowance
For the role of Customer Relationship Manager we are looking for someone that has great communications skills in English. You are stressproof and able to work under pressure. In addition, Yyu are able to converse professionally with costumers, suppliers and colleagues and write business correspondence effortlessly. In addition we are looking for:
- Recent and relevant workexperience;
- Proficienty with ERP software;
- You are professional teamplayer with a passion for customer relations;
- Strong management skills;
- An eye for detail.
Are you excited about this job opportunity? We are looking forward to meeting you! If you have any further questions about this job opening, you can contact us via 0172 245 945 of email@example.com.