As a digital marketer for this international company you will have the chance to develop yourself in several fields of marketing- and IT and within a fast growing, fast paced organization. Your office is located in Rotterdam, but you will work for business units located all over the world. The main focus of the digital marketer will be to contribute to the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies for all international marketing teams. You will be responsible for the b2b customer journey and optimizing customer experience, be in contact with different stakeholders on data driven improvements regarding campaigns and lead generation and you will be in close contact with digital teams about technical integrations.
As you can see; a position with broad responsibilities, but also with a lot of chances. You can learn a lot of your experienced colleagues and from international teams. Besides that; the company is growing and new possibilities develop often.
You are going to work for one of the world’s market leaders in sales, distribution and marketing of chemicals and ingredients. They work all over the globe and have headquarters in Rotterdam. The company works for a lot of different industries like food, coatings, personal healthcare, household, nutrition and pharmaceuticals. Some examples to make it more clear picture? Clients can contact them for advice or ingredients to make a veggie burger more juicy. Or another client can call them because they want to reduce their impact on an ecosystem by using new materials or ingredients.
In Rotterdam you are going to find 80 colleagues and 40 of them are working on the IT-department. The atmosphere within the company is informal but professional and international. You don’t have to speak Dutch, but a professional knowledge of the English language is important. You will work in a team of four people, but together you serve business units worldwide. This could be the US, Australia our somewhere in Europe or Asia. You will report to the Group Director Digital Marketing and will work closely with the a designer and a Senior Marketing Manager. All global business units have their own online marketers.
The position of digital marketer summarized:
- The digital marketer will be responsible for analysing data and online client behavior across the whole customer journey. You will share you insights and conclusions with international marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Together with your team and the international business units you will optimize lead generations activities and the whole customer experience.
- Using data you will advise various stakeholders about marketing campaigns and several optimizations.
- You will use keyword analysis to optimize seo and sea strategies.
- With Digital Teams you will work on technical integrations, channels and applications.
You will be working for a growing and international company and you will notice this in the atmosphere. Dutch and English are spoken languages, people are ambitious and vacancies arise because of growth. You must enjoy joining this! You will be given a lot of responsibility and are responsible for your own growth and development. And what do you find in the contract?
- A gross salary indication between €2750,- and €3500,- per month.
- 28 holidays.
- The company offers a non-contributory pension.
- Travel costs are fully being reimbursed.
- A lot of company parties. The “haringparty”, Christmas or another reason to celebrate; you are going to socialize over here.
- Training and education. This company knows that investing in colleagues benefits everybody.
We are looking for somebody who wants to have a wide variety of responsibilities. You are going to focus on customer experience, online marketing and technical integrations. This means you want to develop an extended skillset when it comes to digital marketing tools, analytical skills and automation experience. Beside that:
- A professional knowledge of the English language is vey important. Do you also speak Dutch? Nice!
- You already have around two years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- The position is on bachelor level and you have a degree in the field of marketing, business or another related field.
- It is a big plus if you have a understanding of Python, HTML, CSS and tools as Tag Manager, Analytics and related tools.
- You live in Rotterdam or you have a fast connection by public transport to the city centre.