Business, finance or IT specialist and open for a position where you can combine all of this? Than you should start as a ERP Finance Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for the connection of a new financial ERP with the business activities and supporting your international colleagues using it. The organization has a flat structure, what means that you will have broad responsibilities and the possibility to have influence on how to execute this role. And this is something that suits you; shaping your own role and future withing the company.
The main goal is to make sure the new global ERP system (JD Edwards 9.2) is going to work for the business. As an ERP Finance Analyst you are going to focus on the financial aspect of the system.
The ERP Finance Analyst is going to work for one of the world’s market leaders in sales, distribution and marketing of chemicals and ingredients. They work all over the globe and have headquarters in Rotterdam. The company works for a lot of different industries like food, coatings, personal healthcare, household, nutrition and pharmaceuticals. Some examples to make it more clear picture? Clients can contact them for advice or ingredients to make a veggie burger more juicy. Or another client can call them because they want to reduce their impact on an ecosystem by using new materials or ingredients.
In Rotterdam you are going to find 80 collegues and 40 of them are working on the IT-department. The atmosphere within the company is informal but professional and international. You don’t have to speak Dutch, but a professional knowledge of the English language is important.
The position of ERP Finance Analyst summarized:
- The main responsibility of you and your team is to work on improving and supporting the companies new and centralized ERP system; JD Edwards 9.2. Your scope is beyond the Rotterdam office. You will work with different business groups- and regions and provide support to key-users when it comes to the financial aspect of JD Edwards.
- Using the support you provided you will analyse and evaluate business issues to user stories. The goal of these activities is to support the global organization with the further development of the system.
- Beside working reactive, you will also actively work on ensuring that production releases are planned without disruptions to partners and users.
- You are also actively involved in testing and configuring new solutions and applications.
- With colleagues, developers and other stakeholders you will work together on a vision and policy when it comes to usability, workability and performance.
You will be working for a growing and international company and you will notice this in the atmosphere. Dutch and English are spoken languages, people are ambitious and vacancies arise because of growth. You must enjoy joining this! You will be given a lot of responsibility and are responsible for your own growth and development. And what do you find in the contract?
- A gross salary indication between €3100,- and €3900,- per month.
- 28 holidays.
- The company offers a non-contributory pension.
- Travel costs are fully being reimbursed.
- A lot of company parties. The “haringparty”, Christmas or another reason to celebrate; you are going to socialize over here.
- Training and education. This company knows that investing in colleagues benefits everybody.
You are going to work for HQ in Rotterdam and we are looking for somebody living in this this area. In a person we are looking for an informal professional. You will fit in a company where communication lines are short, doors are open and hierarchy is limited to the most necessary. What else?
- You have gained about three years working experience in a financial role; using the financial aspect of an ERP and within a company with a supply chain.
- The position is on bachelor level. You have finished an education of this level in for example IT, finance or business.
- Do you have experience in JD Edwards as a user or consultant? That is great! Do you have experience in other ERP solutions? That will also be very interesting!