Coucou les Frenchies! Looking for an interesting opportunity in Finance in the Netherlands? Don't look any further! For an international company situated in Amsterdam we're looking for a Junior Financial Controller French-speaking. You work with a team of 14 people in the Netherlands en 4 people in France. You'll be the missing link between those two teams! The company is an international company with in total around 9000 employees. They have veterinary clinics all around Europe and together with your team you will be responsable to make the financial administration efficient, you will be part of the whole financial process and you will be very autonomous in your job.
What are you going to do as a Junior Financial Controller French-speaking?
Together with the team you are going to optimise the ERP system and you will have a big part in making the administration process more efficient.
You work together with your finance team (in total 20 colleagues), the veterinary clinics and suppliers.
Your main tasks:
- Process invoices and payments;
- Contact with the clinics about daily tasks;
- Optimize the administration process;
- Helping the clinics with the implementation of the new ERP system;
- Playing with the office dogs!
As a Junior Financial Controller French-Speaking You will have a contract with the employer and if everything is going well you will have a permant contract in the near future! This international company has a lot of opportunities to develop yourself, they propose internal and external trainings.
- Salary, depending on your experience around €3000 gross based on 40 hours per week;
- You prefer to work 32 hours? No problem!
- You do not live close by Amsterdam? No problem, you only need to go 1-2 per week to the office;
- 30 payed holidays (so more than enough to go to France or elsewhere);
- Lot of social events;
- The possibility to have your own input in the company;
- A few times per year you'll go to the French team in Lyon;
- Pension plan (payed by the employer);
- You can bring your pet!
Well, as you can imagine you need to speak fluently French! Besides that you speak English - you don't need to speak Dutch for this job.
What do you need furthermore as a Junior Financial Controller French-speaking?
- You recently finished your bachelor master degree (preferably in Finance, if not they are happy to learn you everything here);
- You are analytical;
- With your critical eye you know how to improve the current processes;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You know the French culture.
And last but not least: you like animals! You are going to work in a animalfriendly environment, so you don't mind have a office dog beside your feet once in a while.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Any questions? Feel free to contact Ruth! firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(Vous pouvez aussi poser vos questions en français!)