You have built up experience in HR and you can feel in your bones that you are ready for the next step. You want responsibility, freedom and leadership. You want to make decisions on strategic moves and have input on the HR vision. Well you can bring your skills to our table because this position as HR director is exactly what you are looking for!
Small and medium businesses from all over the world work with this award-winning digital marketing agency to outsource countless digital marketing activities! From e-commerce and white-label websites to advanced SEM and SEO, this rapidly growing digital marketing business provides powerful content and technological expertise to boost the digital visibility of their clients. They already exist since 2006 and have become the industry-leader! In amsterdam you will join an office with 150 employees with 40 nationalities! It is a very mixed, high paced and digital organization where flexibily and a high level of autonomy are very important! People with a background in start or scale ups mostly fit with the atmosphere.
The job description
As HR director you are member of the executive leadership team and will report directly to the CEO. You will supervise an energetic HR Generalist and an organized HR Assistant. As part of the executive team, you will have a key role in coordinating all aspects of our HR department in the Amsterdam and Melbourne office. Hence, you are providing guidance on a global scale while working from the Amsterdam Headquarter. What policies can you think of? Some example; employer branding, labour law changes, performance management (KPI), coaching and people mangement, payrolling, hiring policies, remote working or employee engagement and benifts. So lots of stuff to work on, you are an expert in HR and have posses allround knowledge in HR to make this work!
What are the responsibilities of the HR director?
- You provide HR Governance and strategy. This means that you develop the strategy by identifying HR topics. You will establish objectives and implement guidelines to give direction to these goals. In order to do this you will find contributing information, conduct analysis, and write recommendations to our organization.
- Ofcourse you are also part of the execution of HR themes. Planning, monitoring quality, designing systems resolving problems and implementing change. You are in charge!
- On daily basis you are the lead of the HR team, in practice entails the HR operations by coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff. You provide structure, training and foster teamwork!
- As a member of the executive team, you suppor higher management with providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions in order to enable delivery of business targets.
- A salary of around €6000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- The possibility to work 36 hours if 40 hours is not an option
- 25 days of annual leave and surprise suprise, a day off for your birthday!
- A hybrid working model
- The possibility to work 4 weeks from abroad!
- Travel allowance
- Bonus system (which they explain in the interview)
Ofcourse the company provides friday drinks, boat trips or charity events. But moreover, they are very proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They truely value open communication and professional input. In your role you can set the perspective for the future and create the best operational structure for the present. You will meet international colleagues and broaden your horizon in HR. Doesn't that feel great?
- have obtained a Masters degree preferably related to Human Resources, Business or Pyschology.
- have 3-4 years of experience in a HR manager/advisor role where you applied human resource management principles and policies within an international context
- master the English language and it would an advantage if you master Dutch as well
However HR is all about a culture fit, being the right person at the right place, feeling comfortable in the business and being valued as an addition to the team. We know we have found the perfect match when you are a positive person with a great level of energy and a hands-on mindset. You are a person that takes initiative and hence acts on a situation instead of waiting. You are someone who wants to drive change!
Still have the feeling that this position as HR director is meant to be? please send your resume to email@example.com