We're looking for an energetic Part-Time Project Assistant for an international company which headquarter is situated in Alphen aan den Rijn. In this role you ensure progress during sales and project processes. Together with the sales department, project managers and project engineers, you ensure that all steps within the project are completed properly and accurately. Your curiosity and involvement will certainly help you in this role! Our client is in the midst of the energy transition towards green and renewable energysources and has a high level of expertise. Do you want to know more? Please feel free to contact us!
What are you going to do?
As a project assistant you will join a self-managing team that closely works together. You are in frequent contact with other branches and colleagues, but also with customers and suppliers. In this dynamic role different processes are always running side by side and it is important that you know how to keep an overview. You support the departments with ongoing projects in the broadest sense of the word. A selection of the (daily) tasks are:
- Preparation of reports & purchase- and salesorders
- Keeping a close eye on current orders and processes
- You keep the ERP system up to date and continuously provide the latest data and information
- You prepare transport documentation and check the complete handling of the transport
- You keep your eyes open for commercial opportunities
Where do you end up?
Our client is originally a Dutch company and has grown quit well over the past 20 years. In the meantime, an international network has been built up and they businesspartners all over the world. The core of the activities consists of the design and production of movable production-, purification- and separationinstallations for the energy sector. In addition, they are committed to the the energy transition to green and renewable energy sources. The atmosphere in the office is informal and people work together in close-knit and self-managing teams.
You work with motivated colleagues in an international Environment. It is a parttime position (24 - 32 hours) per week, so a good work-life balance. After your half year contract with us you will get a fixed contract in the near future within the company (if the match is equally there).
And what more (after you get the contract within the company):
- A good salary! Between €2500 and €3500 on a full-time basis, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Pensioen scheme
- 25 holidays on a full-time basis and the possibility to buy extra days
- Profit sharing!
- Opportunities to learn through the in house acadamy.
You have experience in a commercial environment, you are a problem solver and have an eye for opporturnities. You keep your head cool in a hectic environment.
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor degree;
- You now how to work with a ERP system;
- Experience of working on a project basis;
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch is a plus but not necessary).
Is this position made for you? You are the Project Assistant we are looking for? Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!