Are you Native German and do you love interior design? This combination is spot on for the position of sales support DACH. You will work at a global player in the interior industry. This company is a designer, producer and seller of 5 brands! They create trendy and affordable design for consumers and companies. You will be working in an amazing and cozy environment. And guess what? Your workspace is located within the showroom, so you are the one who gets to see the first impression! How cool is that! They are a worldwide success, as they are sold in more than 80 countries. The company is a trendsetter when it comes to their products, such as furniture, carpets, lightning and are making sustainability key!
You are in charge of the German market (DACH). This means you are the point of contact for all the B2B client relations in Austria, Switzerland and Germany. You will advise and help them by making the right choises when it comes to ordering the products of the different brands. You will work in a team of 4-6 colleagues for this market, but will have around 30 Sales support team members divided over several countries.
Your tasks will be:
- Answering questions by mail and phone.
- You are the advisor for the clients when it comes to the collections of the different brands. With your knowledge, you give them advise when it comes to colours, fabrics, amounts etc.
- From beginning to end you are responsible for the order management process. This means that you make sure the order is well logged in the administrative system and all the documents for logistics are completed. It is your responsibility to make sure the right products will arrive on time at the location of the clients.
- You are in close contact with the Accountmanagers. Whenever they need support or help, you always have all the information about their clients up to date!
As mentioned this company is a famous designer, with its headquarter in the North of Amsterdam. It has a dutch mindset, but an international vibe with more than 10 nationalities. The company exist over 20 years and is wellknown for playing with the rules! Their items are all over tv shows and magazines. Recently, the have shown the newest items at the conventions in Paris, Berlin and the USA. Like we said, this is a star player! The company has grown incredibly fast in the past 20 years and has now more than 1000 points of sale. In the unique building you will be working with 90 colleagues. The atmosphere at your new workplace is relaxed and cozy.
Besides that, they look to ensure that they treat the planet with the utmost respect. For example, from the newest collection, a couple pieces of furniture are made from recycled plastic. !
You will join an amazing company that has over 90 employees that have a flexible and down to earth mindset. You will quickly feel at home in this friendly team with enthusiastic and easy-going colleagues. The young team is ambitious, motivated and still wants to grow. They invest in providing a great work environment with for example standing desks! They organize group activities like playing sports together in their inhouse gym and enjoy drinks together on the rooftop. Do you prefer to work from home? No worries! You can work 60% office and 40% from home. What else can you expect?
- A good salary between €2200,- €2900,- based on your work experience.
- Possibility to work 32-40 hours a week.
- You get a laptop.
- Need a break? No worries you have 25 holidays.
- Travel allowance.
- You can work partly from home, and get a work at home compensation/ reimbursement!
- Parking in front of the door. If you prefer to travel by public transportation, you can take a bike from the train station!
You are the perfect match when you:
- Speak native German and professional English. Do you also master Dutch, perfect, but not necessary!
- Live in the Netherlands, preferably in the region of Amsterdam.
- Obtained a MBO/ HBO degree.
Are you excited after reading the vacany? This is a great place to work when you are a young professional! Please send us your resume! Amsterdam@justinrecruitment.nl