Green fingers? And do you want to use them in your work? As a team leader you will work for a Finnish company and the goal of this organization is to create healthier, happier and more inspiring workplaces with plants and hydroponic elements. Think, for example, of green plant walls in offices, catering establishments, etc. For the logistics workplace in Aalsmeer, Antenna is looking for a team leader who brings administrative and managerial experience.
The main organization is a Finland-based health technology company with more than 70 employees in teams currently based in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and the US. World leader in biological indoor air purification with more than 500 companies as customers. The organization combines living green plants and technology in a new, patented way. The mission: to reconnect humanity with nature in the built environment, where we, "the inner generation", are alienated from nature, especially in cities. The patented solutions improve and optimize air quality and humidity, health and productivity.
In the autumn of 2020, production activities were set up in Aalsmeer. Antenna is looking for a team leader to independently lead and coordinate the operation with the support of the global team. Until now, the operations were managed remotely from Finland. Are you an independent team leader and ready for the challenge of running the production of these high-quality products in Aalsmeer together with the organization?
- You plan and manage the production and you supervise the production team. (3 colleagues)
- Produced quantities, work actions, orders, shipments are kept in the ERP system.
- You assist and take care of the plant purchases.
- Inventory management is your responsibility.
- You keep a close eye on the quality of the plants produced.
- You are involved in the fight against plant diseases.
- Other tasks such as ordering work clothes, scaling up production if necessary, etc.
The supervisor works in Finland and of course you have a lot of contact with her about current affairs.
As a team leader, you will be given an independent position that you can give the necessary interpretation to yourself. It is a full-time job with working days from Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:30.
- Gross monthly salary around €3000,- on a full-time basis.
- You work together with a small and motivated team in Aalsmeer.
- The organization is the world leader in the field of biological indoor air purification.
- Of course holidays and holiday pay.
- Beautiful and modern workplace.
Knowledge of plants should not be missing, you have preferably followed and completed an mbo in horticulture, experience as a team leader in a production environment is to your advantage. You have a good command of English spoken and written, Dutch is useful.
- Good computer skills (ERP system, MS Office)
- You pay attention to details and you can easily adapt to a new situation and the needs of your team.
- Both in a team and independently you can work well.
Is this exactly the role you are looking for and does this vacancy of team leader appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. You can very conveniently use the application button for this.