It's all about the eye. One of the world's largest innovative manufacturers and distributors of quality fashion items serves customers in more than 100 countries and has a revenue over 500 million dollars. They want to keep this position. But can you predict the future? Yes you can! That why they need you! As a Demand planner, you make sure you gain all the right information from the whole S&OP process so you can make an accurate planning and forecast to play into future customer demand!
What can you expect?
The Demand planner is responsible for demand and supply planning of 4 brands in the EMEA region. You anticipate to wishes of customers and make great predictions for the future! You make the company efficient and the customers' dreams come true by having the right products on the right time. This means having a lot of communication with other departments to obtain knowledge from all perspectives. You also attend weekly online meetings with the global supply chain offices. You have many responsiblities, but grouping them together demand planning entails:
- Forecasting: Collect and review all the input for the forecasts, validate forecasts against budgets and trends, enter forecasts into JDA, and analyzing the market satisfaction.
- Supply chain management: Inventory planning, optimizing stock levels, improving delivery times, having contact with licensor stores about the servicy delivery, checking outstanding orders from the sales department
Wanna work at this great place?
The Demand planner is going to work in an international team where the spoken language is English. Currently, the team has 7 members and you will report to the Supply Chain Director. In total, the company has around 100 employees in the Netherlands, but worldwide hundreds! The company is originally American and focuses on everything that deals with the eye. In Amsterdam, where the head office of the EMEA is established, the focus is on sunglasses but you will be in contact with international colleagues on a daily basis about the worldwide demand and trends. Behind the office, is a huge warehouse where all the items are stored. As you will keep this on its optimal level, the labor force overthere only increases during spring times as the demand is obviously higher. People who work at this company are not really focused on the fact that they work in fashion but are more interested in the international atmosphere and the purpose of the job.
- A 7 month contract directly at the company
- A salary indication between 2800-3200 gross per month based on 40 hours.
- Travel expenses are being reimbursed, max €145,- a month
- 25 payed holidays
- This company wants you to be healthy so you can join their fitness plan
- There is a pension plan and a health insurance plan for a great future!
- 1 fashion item a year for free and a lot of others with discounts
Do you want to work hybrid? That is possible! You can work 40% of your hours from your kitchen table. When you work from home, you will receive a work from home allowance of €2.- You can have a good night of sleep as your working hours are from 09.00 am - 17.30 pm.
- You obtained a bachelor degree in commerce or logistics
- You have some work experience demand/supply chain planning in the sence that you have proficiency in statistics, forecasting and operational impacts
- Regarding the fact that you work in an international organization, you master the English language on a professional level
Does this sound like the next step in your supply chain career? Let us know via email@example.com or 020-6124945.