You are passionate about figures and financial reports will make your heart rate beat faster! Your finance experience from an internship or part-time job comes in handy within this international company where you can and will develop yourself even further. As an assistant controller you have an important role within the finance team. You will work at the Amsterdam office, where you will perform controlling and financial operational activities for the EMEA region. In addition to your own responsibilities, you support the finance manager. You will become part of a team of 5 people and together you will be in close contact with other financial teams in different countries. As a person you are someone who dares to make decisions, you have strong communication skills and you have a strong analytical ability.
Your most important activities as an assistant controller:
- Ensure a timely and accurate monthly report for the EMEA region.
- Researching, analysing and reporting fluctuations in operating results.
- Provide support to the finance manager in the budget process and quarterly forecasts.
- Performing financial and operational analyses of KPIs at EMEA level.
This company is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of sunglasses and quality glasses from several well-known brands. Think about brands, such as: Calvin Klein, Converse, Nike and Lacoste. With headquarters in New York, Hong Kong and Amsterdam, this company has grown incredibly fast over the past 30 years. The office in Amsterdam is your place to be and can be described as modern and professional, but certainly cozy. Here you will find around 180 professionals of different nationalities.
As an Assistant Controller you get the opportunity to further develop yourself in the financial field. In addition, You will work in the Finance team of 5 professionals at the Amsterdam office. There are parking spaces in front of the door, but the office is also easily accessible by public transport.
Furthermore, you will find in the contract:
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week.
- A direct contract with the company, initially for 7 months, with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience, but somewhere in the range of €3000,- per month.
- There is a pension plan.
- Possibility to work hybryde (up to 60%).
- When you work from home, you will receive a work from home allowance of €2.-
- You will receive a travel allowance of a maximum of €145.- per month.
- You will work at a fashion company. This means free and discounted items!
Are you a starter with a completed hbo or wo education in the field of finance and have you gained experience during an internship or part-time job, then we are looking for you! Furthermore, you are communicative, analytically minded and you dare to take decisions. The hard requirements:
- A completed hbo / wo education in the field of finance.
- You are fluent in the English language in word and writing. (Preferably Dutch language, but this is not a requirement).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel is important!
If you can't wait to develop yourself further in this finance role as Assistant Controller, don't wait and apply directly via email@example.com or 020-612494.