Being the international centre point of contact when it comes to the integration of new software applications. This will be your new role and your new responsibilities will be to make sure that communication with worldwide teams and external parties is being managed properly. The support and operations analyst is going to monitor integration processes, coordinate problems and support tickets and review solutions. Yes, a very busy and responsible position, but no worries; because you are responsible, highly communicative and naturally interested in software applications, you have got what it takes! In short, you are the link between development and business, the person who will ensure that bugs are recognized, solved and prevented in the right way.
The integration and support analyst Mulesoft will be working for one of the world's leading companies within the sales, distribution and marketing of chemicals and ingredients. You can find the company all over the world, and the head office is located in Rotterdam. The company works for many different industries, such as food, coatings, personal healthcare, household and pharmaceuticals.
Allow us to give you some examples. Customers can call them for advice or the right ingredients to make a veggie burger juicier. Or another customer might call them because they want to reduce their impact on an ecosystem by using new materials or ingredients. In Rotterdam you will find 80 colleagues, both Dutch and international. The atmosphere within the company is informal, but professional.
You will be working in a team of thirteen people. Are you someone who is able to combine an informal approach with professionalism? Then you'll fit right in! Even more so if you enjoy having international colleagues.
The responsibilities of the Integration and Support Analyst summarized:
- You monitor and support the integration of new business systems. Additionally, you will be the point of contact for international business partners and stakeholders regarding questions and problems. You'll turn these into projects for the development team. Of course you'll also communicate solutions to the involved parties;
- You easily switch between multiple integration projects and constantly monitor whether the projects work as they should after they’ve been implemented;
- Are there any recurring problems? You're the first to recognize these and coordinate in such a way that solutions can be deployed company-wide.
You will be working for a growing international company, which is noticeable in the general atmosphere. Dutch and English are the spoken languages, people are ambitious and growth creates opportunities. You are ambitious yourself and would like to be part of this! You get a lot of responsibility and are responsible for your own growth and development. And what will you find in the contract?
- A gross salary indication between €4000,- and €4600,-;
- 28 paid holidays;
- A premium free pension;
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed;
- The company offers additional training and education. If you think that a certain study or training will help you, you will look into it together;
- Parties and get-togethers. Think of Christmas, Easter or the herring parties. We work hard, but there is plenty of room for relaxation!
You will be the link between IT, development and global business units. Therefore it's important you're able to combine strong communication skills with technical knowledge. Your personality ideally leans towards a problem solver who easily takes on different projects and workloads without losing sight of priorities. You are eager to learn and you enjoy expanding your knowledge within the field of application integration. What else are we looking for?
- The position is at college level and it is an advantage if you have completed an education at this level with a specialization in IT, Management or Economics. However, any related work experience is also valuable! Think of experience in the use of APIs, working in an integration team or support team;
- You will be working at an international company, so a professional command of the English language is important;
- Experience with Mulsesoft or Salesforce? That is nice, but not mandatory!
Do you have any questions or comments? Perhaps you're confident this will be your new challenge? Well in that case, definitely let us know! Email us at email@example.com or apply directly!