Are you a specialist in Business, Supply Chain, or IT, and looking for a role that combines all of these areas? The ERP Business Analyst position has it all!
As an ERP Business Analyst, your main responsibility will be to connect the ERP system with business activities and support your international colleagues in using it. This role offers broad responsibilities and allows you to have a significant impact on the organization. Your main focus will be on improving the Supply Chain Management processes (mainly inventory management, sales and purchase order processes, and TMS). You will be responsible for designing effective and efficient solutions while ensuring the quality and upgradability of the system. The organization has a flat structure, what means that you will have broad responsibilities and the possibility to have influence on how to execute this role.
You will be working for a leading global company in sales, distribution, and marketing of chemicals and ingredients. With headquarters in Rotterdam, they work with a variety of industries, including food, coatings, personal healthcare, household, nutrition, and pharmaceuticals. The company has a flat structure and an informal yet professional and international atmosphere.
In Rotterdam you are going to find 80 collegues and 40 of them are working on the IT-department. But worldwide they have over more than 3800 employees! The atmosphere within the company is informal but professional and international. You don’t have to speak Dutch, but a professional knowledge of the English language is important.
The position of ERP Business Analyst Supply Chain summarized:
- Understanding the end-to-end supply chain processes and their resulting requirements.
- Using the support you provided you will analyse and evaluate business issues to user stories. The goal of these activities is to support the global organization with the further development of the system.
- You are also actively involved in testing and configuring new solutions and applications.
- With colleagues, developers and other stakeholders you will work together on a vision and policy when it comes to usability, workability and performance.
You will be working for a growing and international company and you will notice this in the atmosphere. Dutch and English are spoken languages, people are ambitious and vacancies arise because of growth. You must enjoy joining this! You will be given a lot of responsibility and are responsible for your own growth and development. And what do you find in the contract?
- A gross salary of based on knowledge and experience.
- 28 holidays.
- The company offers a non-contributory pension.
- Travel costs are fully being reimbursed.
- A lot of company parties. The “haringparty”, Christmas or another reason to celebrate; you are going to socialize over here.
- Training and education. This company knows that investing in colleagues benefits everybody.
You are going to work for HQ in Rotterdam and we are looking for somebody living in this this area. In a person we are looking for an informal professional. You will fit in a company where communication lines are short, doors are open and hierarchy is limited to the most necessary. What else?
- You have gained about four years working experience in a consultant or business analyst position.
- The position is on bachelor or master level. You have finished an education of this level in for example IT, Supply Chain Management or Business.
- Do you have experience in JD Edwards as a user or consultant? That is great as the company is working with JD Edwards 9.2. Do you have experience in other ERP solutions? That will also be very interesting!