People are the DNA of this organisation, the battery or oil that keeps the engine running smoothly. This is the core value of the HR department at Mobilize Financial Services, a major player in the automotive industry. If this statement resonates with you, then this HR Business Partner role is your next ride to success!
Working as an HR Business Partner for the Mobilize Financial Services group means working for an innovative company in the automotive sector. The MFS Company is a subsidiary of the Renault Group and the house banker of the Renault, Dacia and Alpine brands. The company assists Renault Group customers in financing and leasing their new or used vehicles through a range of rental, financing and insurance products. MFS employs 55 people and shares its offices with Renault Group Benelux at Schiphol. The company includes many different nationalities, the main spoken language in the office is English, but many people also speak Dutch or French.
The HR team
You will be the only HR responsible for MFS in the Netherlands, but you will share the office with the HR Business Partner who works exclusively for Renault in the Netherlands. On a daily basis you will report to the Renault/MFS HR Director Benelux and the Managing Director of MFS. The HR Director Benelux is based in the office in Belgium, but is in the Netherlands at least once a week. But what does your job involve? You are responsible for coordinating the entire lifecycle of the employment relationship, from recruitment, induction, development, performance, training to administration, compensation and benefits. To make it more tangible:
Your operational responsibilities:
- The recruitment cycle. You will be the first point of contact for external talent, representing MFS. What does this involve? Together with the hiring manager, you will create a clear job description, conduct interviews, assess and hire the right candidates, and follow up a successful contract negotiation with a signed contract. You will then ensure a smooth onboarding process and seamless transition into the business. As well as recruiting internally, you will also source and work with recruitment agencies and talent platforms to ensure the best candidates join the teams.
- Performance and reward. Support business processes to encourage frequent feedback through goal setting, mid-year reviews, self-assessment and manager feedback. At the same time, driving key talent processes during the talent review and interactions around career development plans, this also means identifying training needs to identify the right training initiatives.
- Administration and Legislation. You will work with the external payroll agency to ensure that salaries are paid accurately, on time and within the required legislation. You will also track frequent/long-term absences and work with employees to ensure a seamless return to work process by providing the necessary action plans or coaching programmes.
Your responsibilities at a strategic level:
- Review and update HR policies, ensuring that any updates are openly and clearly communicated or presented to employees.
- Supporting the facilitation of corporate programmes such as employee share ownership, Group employee surveys, diversity, ethics and compliance initiatives. Translate these ideas and suggestions from feedback sessions or workshops into action plans to drive continuous improvement in the employee experience.
- Transition to Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives by identifying opportunities for employees to participate in volunteering events.
- University degree in human resources, organisational management, people and culture, etc.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an HR business partner or HR manager
And as a person? You are a professional! You show leadership and take responsibility for your tasks. At a managerial level, you can set the direction, be open to new ideas, think analytically and plan ahead. Whilst still being a approachable people person and a warm communicator.
- A monthly gross salary indication between 4750-5100 euros
- A 13th month cheque
- Variable bonus – 10% of annual salary if targets are met
- Company car and fuel card
- Telephone and laptop
- 25 holidays + 6.5 ADV days in addition
- Pension scheme and travel allowance
The ideal candidate will be available for 40 hours per week, but would you like to work less? Please let us know, we can certainly discuss this! You can work on a hybrid basis, working from home 2 days a week. On days when you're in the office, it's possible to park outside the company, but it's also easy to reach by public transport.
Does this sound like an interesting offer and a challenging next step in your career? Then let us know and apply for the position of HR business partner!