As a Technical Specialist in Measurement and Control Engineering, you are the thread running through the organization. You know how to translate customers' technical issues into quotations and installation plans.
Besides getting the chance to grow yourself with this great startup, you can count on even more benefits. What are these?
- 25 vacation days and vacation pay;
- There is a gross salary indication based on knowledge and experience, between €5500,- and €8000,-.
- Your travel expenses will be fully reimbursed through an NS business card, and if you get off at Rotterdam Central Station you are practically already at the office;
- for occasional overtime or weekend work you will receive an extra allowance;
- the possibility to work from home and a company laptop;
- flexible working hours, the office is open from 8:00 am but you can also start at 9:00 am.
The Technical specialist will help customers make the consumption of all utilities in a building measurable. Your goal is to make everything around an object, house building, etc. measurable. What sets you apart is that you can measure everything (electricity and gas consumption, sustainability, wind chill, humidity, oxygen levels and all associated costs) and convert it into one dashboard.
Your position is essentially as diverse as the various projects underway.
- You plan and design engineering projects. You start on site to do an inventory of the building, spaces and current technical systems.
- Then you are the starting point for the project plan. What is the customer demand and how do we deal with this? What do we want to measure, how will we do this and what will we use for it?
- The Technical Specialist works for a start-up so that means you have a lot going for you and you are involved in a lot. You will be supervising, tinkering and planning.
- You will have a supervisory role during installations.
Two years, that's how long the company has existed. You will be working at a real start-up with highly motivated techies at the helm. IOT, sustainability and its measurability are hot topics these days. The question from various companies such as property managers, office buildings and small entrepreneurs is; how do I make sure that I can map my entire consumption on one platform. This is where this company has the answer, they are a full service and provide the equipment, installation and platform. All you have to do is log in to view everything! At the office near Rotterdam Centraal, 5 technically skilled colleagues are currently working on the development of the company. And you will become part of this!
You are someone who thinks in solutions and someone who can translate technology into solutions that even a layman can understand.
What else is expected of you?
- The position is at college level, but you do not necessarily need to have completed an education in this. Interesting work experience in electrical, control or measurement technology is all the more interesting!
- The Technical Specialist can translate results into understandable language for the office environment, ensuring effective communication between different departments.
- You have a basic understanding of both hardware and software to understand the technical aspects of projects and communicate effectively within the team.
- In addition, you understand building structures and utility connections. You can read and interpret technical drawings.
- You have a professional command of the English languages and a Dutch working permit.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Then apply via the button or mail your resume directly!